- 23-Sep-2013 to 15-Oct-2013 (PST)
- Inside Sales
- Elmira, ON, CAN
- Full Time
This position is for the winter term and only post secondary co-op students will be considered.
The position will run from January 6, 2014 to April 25, 2014.
Co-op Purchasing Agent 100% of time:
• Ordering all materials and services required for the completion of production work
• Ordering all materials and services for company operation
• Sourcing and negotiating pricing of materials and services from vendors
• Expediting deliveries of materials
• Communication link between ELS personnel and vendors (i.e. Updating on changes to expected delivery dates, RFQs etc.)
• Some inventory management as related to purchasing
• Ensuring accuracy of packing slips and invoices from vendors prior to electronic receiving
• Ensuring accuracy of vendor information and pricing in our ERP program
• Communicate with vendors as required in situations involving but not limited to warranty, returns, defects, incorrect parts, etc.
• Communicate to manager order status prior to production meetings
• Investigate and report on cost saving methods throughout company operations
• Use 'Nav' computer system to streamline work
• Work in conjunction with all policies and procedures at ELS
• Complete work as assigned to the best of your abilities
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings